Contract Number: W15P7T-19-D-0123
Period of Performance: October 18, 2018 – May 24, 2022
Manager: Kevin Napier
A Multiple Award Indefinite Delivery, Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ) Performance Based Services Contract that provides customized best value solutions to a diverse group of organizations that span the spectrum of Command, Control, Communications, Computers, Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance (C4ISR) mission requirements throughout the world. RS3 has a $37.4B ceiling with a 10-year ordering period (five-year base ordering period and five-year optional ordering period). RS3 primary service areas include but are not limited to Engineering; Research, Development, Test and Evaluation (RDT&E); Logistics; Acquisition and Strategic Planning; Education and Training Services.
• Best Value Solutions
• On-Ramping and Off-Ramping Capabilities
• No Restrictive Labor Categories
• Flexibility, Contract Type and Evaluation Criteria Determined by Customer Requirements
• Experienced, Knowledgeable Companies
• Extensive Ordering Period
• ACC-APG Procurement Coordinator, Contract Specialist and Contracting Officer Will Support Customer Requirements from Package Development to Post-Award Administration through Closeout
• RS3 Program Office Engineering Support to Assist Customer with Development of Customer Technical Requirements Documents
• Templates and Sample Documents to Assist Customers in Creating the Requirements Packages Necessary to Support Mission Requirements
• Streamlined Processes and Procedures Which Meet Full Compliance with All Acquisition Regulations and Requirements
• Support for Worldwide Government C4ISR Requirements
• RS3 Program Office Serves as a Base of Operations for Support of Internal Personnel, Customers, Contractors, etc.
• Low Administrative Contract Service Rates to Customers (program office processes facilitate minimal support cost structure)
• Pre-Award through Post-Award Support from RS3 Program Office.
• Quarterly Reviews with Customers to Ensure ACC-APG is Providing the Highest Quality Level of Support
• Quarterly Prime Contractor Meetings to Ensure all Opportunities and Concerns Are Discussed in an Open Forum
• Periodic Program Management Reviews