A Multiple Award Indefinite Delivery, Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ) Performance Based Services Contract that provides customized best value solutions to a diverse group of organizations that span the spectrum of Command, Control, Communications, Computers, Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance (C4ISR) mission requirements throughout the world. RS3 has a $37.4B ceiling with a 10-year ordering period (five-year base ordering period and five-year optional ordering period). RS3 primary service areas include but are not limited to Engineering; Research, Development, Test and Evaluation (RDT&E); Logistics; Acquisition and Strategic Planning; Education and Training Services.
Contract Number: xxxxxx-xx-x-xxxx
Point of Contact:
Contract Point of Contact: email@example.com.
8391 Old Courthouse Rd., Suite 300 Vienna, VA 22182
PERIOD OF PERFORMANCE
Month Year–Month Year
BENEFITS OF USING RS3
– Best Value Solutions
– On-Ramping and Off-Ramping Capabilities
– No Restrictive Labor Categories
– Flexibility, Contract Type and Evaluation Criteria Determined by Customer Requirements
– Experienced, Knowledgeable Companies
– Extensive Ordering Period
-ACC-APG Procurement Coordinator, Contract Specialist and Contracting Officer Will Support Customer Requirements from Package Development to Post-Award Administration through Closeout
– RS3 Program Office Engineering Support to Assist Customer with Development of Customer Technical Requirements Documents
– Templates and Sample Documents to Assist Customers in Creating the Requirements Packages Necessary to Support Mission Requirements
– Streamlined Processes and Procedures Which Meet Full Compliance with All Acquisition Regulations and Requirements
– Support for Worldwide Government C4ISR Requirements
– RS3 Program Office Serves as a Base of Operations for Support of Internal Personnel, Customers, Contractors, etc.
– Low Administrative Contract Service Rates to Customers (program office processes facilitate minimal support cost structure)
– Pre-Award through Post-Award Support from RS3 Program Office.
– Quarterly Reviews with Customers to Ensure ACC-APG is Providing the Highest Quality Level of Support
– Quarterly Prime Contractor Meetings to Ensure all Opportunities and Concerns Are Discussed in an Open Forum
– Periodic Program Management Reviews